Hubspot is one of the leading customer relationship management (CRM) platforms available on the market — and for a good reason. It combines intuitive tools and functionality for marketing, sales, service, operations and content management systems (CMS) to great effect.
HubSpot offers a modular approach to CRM. You can buy one of their 5 Hubs across these focus points, or a premium service offering that brings them all together into one powerhouse of a CRM that can handle your sales, marketing, and customer service efforts. With HubSpot, organizations can streamline workflows and automate some of the most integral aspects of business however they see fit. This allows leaders and employees to focus more on strategic business planning as they scale.
Here, we’ll discuss the capabilities and benefits of using Hubspot before talking about how Onsharp can quickly set you up for success on the platform. Everything you need to know about Hubspot is right here.
How Your Business Can Use Hubspot to Its Advantage
Hubspot provides your business with total, near-real-time visibility into your customer experience across five connected Hubs. Choose one or all five to tailor your HubSpot experience to your unique needs.
Each Hub offers users a curated toolset and tailored functionally to serve a distinct purpose at every layer of business, including:
- Content management (CMS)
For our intents and purposes, we’ll focus on 4 Hubs: Marketing, Sales, Service, and Operations.
Perhaps one of the most valuable features of Hubspot is its Marketing Hub. This robust automation software has everything you need to attract attention, convert leads and report on marketing efforts, such as:
- Campaign automation
- Email marketing.
- Landing pages.
- Contact management.
- Live chat.
- Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn ads.
- Traffic and conversion analytics.
Sales Hub provides your business with deep insight into the entire sales operation to gain visibility on prospects and automate tedious manual sales tasks — all in the name of closing deals faster. You can even automate email workflows and sequences and make use of high-performing email templates.
Payment systems, advanced CRM and meeting scheduling are just a few examples of what makes sales success with Hubspot possible.
Up-to-the-minute sales funnel statistics are presented on a single comprehensive dashboard that’s pleasing to the eye.
Here’s a taste of what’s visible:
- Deals — both won and lost.
- Scheduled appointments.
- Performance metrics.
Hubspot’s Service Hub offers your business, whether it’s large or small, free access to a selection of valuable tools. Start free and scale your toolbelt as you grow, or start strong with a healthy selection of premium editions. Popular Service Hub tools include everything from ticketing and customer feedback capabilities to email templates, reporting, and more.
- Live chat
- Support tickets
- Service reporting
Operations Hub provides your business with tools that are central to growth while providing customers a frictionless experience. App connectivity, automated business processes, and curated customer data served directly to you via the platform are just a few things you can expect with Operations Hub from Hubspot — enabling your team to work better together.
With Operations Hub, you can take advantage of:
- Enhanced integrations
- Automated data cleansing
- Advanced data syncing and sharing
The Benefits of HubSpot
As a certified HubSpot Partner, the platform has long been our CRM of choice. Its suite of robust features are great for centralizing demand generation efforts, including streamlining lead gen, nurturing and reporting. Curious about what kind of benefits an all-in-one solution like HubSpot brings? Take a look:
Hubspot Connect: HubSpot integrates seamlessly with more than 100 popular apps and web services that millions use every day across advertising, customer success, sales, social media, email, e-commerce and many more.
An all-in-one solution: Everything your business needs, all in one intuitive place. Your growing company can deliver the top-notch experience your loyal customers have come to expect — and it’s all customizable.
Still need convincing? Check out these HubSpot customer stats after just 12 months of platform use:
- On average, customers with Sales and Marketing Hub see a 74% increase in deal close rate.
- When customers combine Sales and Service Hub, they see a 124% increase in deals closed.
How Onsharp Enables HubSpot Success
Unified tools, streamlined workflows and automated processes are appealing to every business. But it’s not as simple as getting your hands on them, plugging them in and playing — you have to know how they work and how best to take advantage of them.
An all-in-one solution comes brimming with features and functionality that even the most seasoned executives may need some help understanding.
That’s where Onsharp comes in. We offer a tiered walk, run, sprint approach to Hubspot services — and custom integrations and training are a fundamental part of that. Hubspot can be integrated with and connected to the many different tools, platforms, and systems that organizations are using today. However, it takes a little customization to properly fill those gaps so that you can operate at peak efficiency.
Sometimes, different systems across a business don’t play nicely together. For example, accounting software, inventory, and sales are all essential to operations, but it’s not uncommon for them to be disconnected and create bottlenecks.
Onsharp can build custom integrations that connect your critical business systems and bridge the gap between disparate platforms. With our custom software integration services, you can experience:
- Improved efficiency: Seamlessly connected systems allow for automated data transfer and streamlined workflows, saving your team time and reducing errors.
- Cost savings: By automating manual tasks repetitive manual tasks, you can lower labor costs and experience a higher return on investment on your software solutions.
- Enhanced decision-making: With all of your critical business data organized in one place, you can make more informed decisions and drive strategic growth.
- Elevated customer experience: Integrated systems enable faster response times, more accurate information, and a smoother customer experience.
Beyond custom integration, we also offer other services that help get you setup, trained and seeing success on the platform, including:
- Onboarding & Account Setup: While customers are quick to adopt HubSpot, there can be a bit of a learning curve that’s difficult to navigate blindly on your own.
- HubSpot Training: High-quality training can help you make the most of the platform.
- Consulting & Coaching: Once you’re set up on the platform, we don’t disappear. You can count on us for regular maintenance and health checks to ensure everything is functioning as it should, to your maximum benefit.