It’s March, which means your spring is here (almost)! Whether it comes to tracking down leprechauns or making plans for summer months, March brings a lot of excitement. And with so many different companies competing for the attention of your audience, it’s essential you hit people with smart, targeted messages. That starts with strategic content marketing.
We’ve hand-picked five content concepts for March that you can make your own to fit your business on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs, emails and other marketing channels. We believe one of the best ways to build a connection with current and prospective customers is by posting content worth sharing. Use these ideas as a jumping off point to add a few new things to your content calendar this month.
1. Employee Appreciation Day
2. International Women's Day
A balanced world is a better world. How can you help forge a more gender-balanced world?
- Celebrate women’s achievement.
- Raise awareness against bias.
- Take action for equality.
- Get everything you need to run a successful International Women’s Day right here.
3. Ear Muff Day
(March 13th) #EarMuffDay
Hopefully, this is one observance that doesn’t have to be celebrated too much.
- What’s the weather like for this day? Will you be able to celebrate by wearing ear muffs?
- Share a fun fact about cold weather in North Dakota.
- Share how excited you are about summer weather coming up.
- Go to a thrift store and find the best earmuffs you can; a photo is definitely necessary if you do.
4. St. Patrick's Day
Wear green or get pinched.
- Did leprechauns mess up your office or desk? Share a funny picture.
- Is your team sporting green outfits? Snap a photo.
- St. Patrick’s Day involves luck. Create a contest and announce the lucky winner on this day!
- Share an Irish fun fact in honor of St. Patrick’s day heritage or history.
- Have a St. Patrick’s Day-inspired craft? Share a step-by-step DIY for how to complete it.
5. Make Up Your Own Holiday
(March 26th) #MakeUpYourOwnHoliday
You get a holiday, you get a holiday!
- Let your creative juices flow and create a holiday related to your business.
- Make up a holiday related to a specific person.
- Celebrate your favorite things all in one day.