April is almost here, which means Spring is upon us (or it should be)! Whether it comes to starting to get ready for summer plans or finally cracking down on that spring cleaning, April is an exciting time. But with so many different companies competing for the attention of your audience, it’s essential you hit people with smart, targeted messages. That starts with strategically-timed content marketing.
We’ve hand-picked four concepts that you can make your own to fit your business’s content marketing strategy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs, emails, and other channels. We believe one of the best ways to build a connection with current and prospective customers is by posting content worth sharing. Use these ideas as a jumping off point to add a few new things to your content calendar this April.
1. Sexual Assault Awareness Month #SAAM, #IASK
Sexual Assault Awareness Month is a campaign to raise public awareness about sexual violence and educate communities on how to prevent it. The campaign theme, I Ask, champions the message that asking for consent is a healthy, normal, and necessary part of everyday interactions.
- Download the SAAM Campaign Toolkit & Social Media Guide 2019
- Change your social media cover photo to the I Ask graphic at the beginning of April
- On the SAAM Day of Action (Tuesday, April 2nd) wear teal, the color of sexual assault awareness and prevention, and post photos on your social channels using the SAAM hashtags.
2. National Pet Day
3. International Moment of Laughter Day
4. International Juggler’s Day
(April 18th) #JugglersDay
Every day I’m juggling.
- What does your team juggle on a daily basis? Share what different members of your team does (or juggles) on a daily basis.
- Do you know anyone who knows how to juggle? Give them a shout out for their special talent!
- What is your audience juggling? Think of a way you can take one of those things away by providing a resource or tool to them.
5. William Shakespeare’s Birthday!
“To be or not to be? That is the question.”
- Post a throwback pic with outfits, foods, or art from the Elizabethan era.
- Share your favorite Shakespeare quote.
- Put a twist on a quote or play by Shakespeare to fit your business in an interesting way.